Starting A New Business?
Sole Traders & Partnerships
Limited Companies
Tax Returns
Useful Web Sites
About us
Contact us
Client Area

Our specialties

  • Sole Traders
  • Partnerships
  • Tax Returns
  • Limited Companies
  • Limited Companies working within the area caught by the IR35 Legislation

Within the Chartered Accountants practice we encompass VAT, Payroll, Book-Keeping, Business Start Up and Accounting Spreadsheet design.

The practice was set up with the intention of providing a personal service for individuals and small business, where the client could be sure of speaking to the same person each time they contacted us and have confidence that we would know their individual business and affairs. We are happy to deal with new start up business or existing business wishing to change accountants and individuals personal tax affairs.

Our office is based at my home and as a result our fees are very competitive.

Our client base is spread all over the UK and also with clients residing abroad. As a result we are happy to deal with our clients face to face, via telephone, e-mail and post.

We are based in Toddington, Bedfordshire, which benefits from easy access, being 1 mile form Junction 12 of the M1 Motorway, 2 miles from the A5 and Harlington Station on Thameslink Railway Line. Luton and Dunstable are both under 10 miles from us and Aylesbury, Bedford and Milton Keynes are all within 20 miles. Consequently many of our clients find it more convenient and quicker to come to us rather than trying to travel to the larger towns with their traffic congestion and parking problems.

Email :   johnrogers@rogersaccountants.com
Tel: 01525 872675 Fax: 01525 872675